Yeah boys, Listen up!! I got called out yesterday at the World of Wheels. Yeah I was just minding my own business, when I walked up to the New England Dragway spot. There was Vinnie (for those who don't know him, he's a regular bracket racer at NED) and his newly done '70 Duster, with mind you a 632 All Aluminum Mountain Motor, single Dominator carb, Cast Aluminum Intake, Brodie 450 series conventional Heads, Motor Plate, mid-plate, on his Mopar K-member, Back- Half, 4-link Dana Rear, with 4.10's and Dbl beadlock mags on 31X14 MT's weighing in at 2840 lbs. with him in it. Wow! He yelled out loudly that he wants to grudge run me badly and he's gonna have some video people there to film the run! He claims it runs 8.00@169mph; vs my 3075 lbs. with me in it running 8.04@167.99. What a run that'll be. I can't wait. If it happens saturday the 19th, Joe will tell everyone that there's a grudge run gonna happen. Or it'll happen on the 26th. He also claims it was dynoed @ 1365 hp on motor and with a 300 shot of NOS it made 1600 hp. It's suppose to be a motor to motor run. My motor made 1216@7100 rpm so it should be verrrry interesting. Whoever comes out of the gate should be the desiding factor. We'll see! It'll be a Super Pro car vs a Top Sportsman car (his new desiqnation) I'll hold up the CMDR Banner High!!!!! Wish me luck everyone: