Hello fellow CMDR racers,
Craig and everyone else, I just wanted to tell y'all that ATI was very upset and concerned that I was not helped for the leaking T400 Supercase. They appallogized (I can't spell too good) to me and were very sorry I was treated like that. That came from JC Beatty, the Head Dude there. He was so nice to me he sent me a pic of the fix that corrects the leaking problem. He said I can either fix it myself or I can send the case back and they would fix it free. He also said he's sending a case of trans fluid and (2) 45 deg. fittings for the tranny lines. I told him that would ease the pain I suffered a little. So I ended up updating my Supercase myself successfully. I also told him about the vent issue, and the Ultra Bell that could use a little clearance so the pan gasket would fit better. He said because of the issues I brought up, all cases being made now will have the new updates. Making these cases 100% better. He said he was sorry I got one of the early cases. But he was glad to hear from the real racers who presented the issues that needed fixing. Boy OH Boy I guess I was the guinea pig for this one. My advice is this: If you are serious about buying a product, be patient, and wait a while (if you can), and buy later on, to see how product works. It's time for testing now. So far no leaks.

p.s. When is the Christmas party so I can tell the other boys..................