Thread: Eti Date

Eti Date

The club will be holding a ETI for members of the club on Saturday March 19th at the Central Mass Auto Auction in Oxford Mass. I am looking to have no more than 32 cars as there will be only one person doing the tech. There will be a $10.00 charge to help pay the crew person and grab coffee and doughnuts for everyone to have. I have a few people already on the list, so please let me know if you want to be added to the list and if I have your name and your going to cancel please let me know. This event will be held in the parking lot and outside.
    Craig Rice
    1969 Yenko Nova
    9.79 135mph

As of today 3/9/16 I have 16 cars and 2 maybes for the Saturday March 19th Eti. Please make sure that you are at:

Central Mass Auto Auction
    12 Industrial Park East
    Oxford Ma. 01540

I would like everyone there for 8:30-9:00 so Dan and his crew can start doing what they have to do.

Please have all your SFI # written down to make the process much easier and make sure your NHRA Membership is valid and you have your card with you.

There will be a $10.00 charge to help pay the crew person and grab coffee and doughnuts for everyone to have. Please check you belts and make sure everything is all set for this tech inspection.
    Craig Rice
    1969 Yenko Nova
    9.79 135mph

Just want to make sure you have my name on the list.

I do now
    Craig Rice
    1969 Yenko Nova
    9.79 135mph

The eti scheduled for tomorrow, 3-19-16, has been canceled. Please pass this along to anyone that was planning to attend. Thanks.