Thread: Calling All Mopars

Calling All Mopars

Are there any Mopar racers out there. This club is in desperate need of some quick Plymouths, or Dodges. The communist bowtie regime is threatening the global democracy of drag racing. The club boarders are open to new members and I am willing to sponsor a potential teamate. Iknow you guys or gals are out there. Note: please no Grand Caravans.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCampanale View Post
    Are there any Mopar racers out there. This club is in desperate need of some quick Plymouths, or Dodges. The communist bowtie regime is threatening the global democracy of drag racing. The club boarders are open to new members and I am willing to sponsor a potential teamate. Iknow you guys or gals are out there. Note: please no Grand Caravans.
    Steve if we get more Oilmores were going to need to supply the track with a truckload of speedy dry!!

Is there more than one racing mopar out there. I thought you guys had the only one.

Lionel, thats my point and why I am trying to get a few more Mopar guys at the races. Other members have told me there used to be a few Mopar guys but nobody knows where they have been. And Steve, most of the oil downs are by GM products. But I'll admit that because most of the cars are GMs.