Thread: CMDR 20th Anniversary Race Result

CMDR 20th Anniversary Race Result

Congratulations to "Rapid" Ray Rice for his emotional win over Founder Jim "Bootlegger" Bombard at the Central Mass Drag Racers Association's 20th Anniversary Race at New England Dragway.

With a 50% chance of rain in the forecast, 58 Past & Present members made the "trek to the track" and shared in the LARGEST SINGLE DAY PAYOUT in the history of the club.

#1 Qualifier "Cool Breeze Racing's" Kevin "Skip" Lovings

Special Thanks to Past & Present Members along with Sponsors that $upported this event!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for letting me part of the 20th year of CMDR.. I have put up a bunch of pictures from yesterday along with some videos.. www.facebook.com/wheelzupradio

What a great day, it is an honor to be apart of this club!!!
    Craig Rice
    1969 Yenko Nova
    9.79 135mph

Yes Craig, I totally agree with you. I had a great time. Great turn out and great people. A big Thanks also to Cool Breeze Racing for all the food they put out, all on there own. Thanks guys!

CMDR 20th Anniversary Sponsors

Just a Reminder to Thank and Support the Companies that provided $ponsorship to the CMDR 20th Anniversary Race

CMDR 48x24 small-5.jpg

All of us in the southeast chapter are proud to be members of the central mass drag racers! The anniversary race was exciting, thrilling & emotional with the return of the bootlegger!! The competition was great throughout the club and not one drop of rain fell. It was the perfect day! I can't wait to see andrea's great pics of the day. The final round was a great matchup and congrats to Ray for going the distance. I look forward to the rest of the season and seasons to come.

I had a great time racing at the 30th anniversary race. Proud to be a member of the southeast chapter central mass drag racers. The competition was outstanding and even though I broke out in the first round, I had a great time. Hoping to improve in the future. Big props to the winner Ray for going the distance. I hope we also thank our fabulous cook Tony for feeding the CMDR boys. He deserves much credit. He spent a lot of money for the food. Looking forward to rest of season and next year. My health is improving. Thanks to my doctors directions, I feel a lot better than I did before..................