PDA

View Full Version : Craig Whittier

scott whittier
02-28-2014, 04:00 PM
Hi, Just wanted to let the club know that my dad had a heart attack about 2 weeks ago, after waiting a couple of days he finally went to the hospital and is doing fine now. After a checkup from the doctor yesterday it looks like he wont be cleared to race for at least 3 months if at all. I just wanted to say that its important to enjoy the friends and family we have on and off the track because you never know when this rides going to end. Thx

Steve Bonczyk
02-28-2014, 05:35 PM
Hi, Just wanted to let the club know that my dad had a heart attack about 2 weeks ago, after waiting a couple of days he finally went to the hospital and is doing fine now. After a checkup from the doctor yesterday it looks like he wont be cleared to race for at least 3 months if at all. I just wanted to say that its important to enjoy the friends and family we have on and off the track because you never know when this rides going to end. Thx

Prays and thoughts out to your dad, yourself and family. Hopefully he will make it by mid season. In the Meantime I am sure he will be backing you up at the races.

Steve

Jimmy
02-28-2014, 07:50 PM
I will donate ALL my CMDR points to your dad ... until he get back in the seat LoL !!! Our prayers are with you and your family !

Stk1514
03-01-2014, 05:36 PM
Get Well Soon Craig!

Ryan Hadley
03-03-2014, 08:31 AM
thoughts and prayers scott get well soon craig we need to see you out there kickin ass