PDA

View Full Version : Bigdog

Jan Richardson
12-03-2013, 08:56 PM
Hello fellow CMDR racers,
Craig and everyone else, I just wanted to tell y'all that ATI was very upset and concerned that I was not helped for the leaking T400 Supercase. They appallogized (I can't spell too good) to me and were very sorry I was treated like that. That came from JC Beatty, the Head Dude there. He was so nice to me he sent me a pic of the fix that corrects the leaking problem. He said I can either fix it myself or I can send the case back and they would fix it free. He also said he's sending a case of trans fluid and (2) 45 deg. fittings for the tranny lines. I told him that would ease the pain I suffered a little. So I ended up updating my Supercase myself successfully. I also told him about the vent issue, and the Ultra Bell that could use a little clearance so the pan gasket would fit better. He said because of the issues I brought up, all cases being made now will have the new updates. Making these cases 100% better. He said he was sorry I got one of the early cases. But he was glad to hear from the real racers who presented the issues that needed fixing. Boy OH Boy I guess I was the guinea pig for this one. My advice is this: If you are serious about buying a product, be patient, and wait a while (if you can), and buy later on, to see how product works. It's time for testing now. So far no leaks.

p.s. When is the Christmas party so I can tell the other boys..................

Craig Rice
12-04-2013, 08:40 PM
Jan so sorry to hear about all the BS you had to go through with the trans. Hopefully it is fixed and ready to rock next season.

As far as the Christmas party it is going to be held on Thursday December 19th. Hope to see you and the boys there!

Jan Richardson
12-07-2013, 07:23 PM
I'll let everyone know. We'll be there. Thanks..........
ATI T400 Trans is all updated, tested, no leaks, and is ready for BATTLE next season!!!