PDA

View Full Version : Results from Maine

Ryan Hadley
08-11-2013, 03:11 PM
WE had 27 car field in Maine and our number 1 qualifier was Justin Bruso with an .001 and The number one qualifer Took Home his first CMDR Club win. Congrats to Justin Bruso on his win takin out some heavy hitters Such as His father Jeff and Teddy Leahy Congrats to Mel Erickson on his R/U postion sorry Mel still a brides maid your day will come Mel 71 and still beaiting up on all of us. Iam very proud to see Justin who has made great strides in his racing and always a force to be wrecking with. SemiFinals were Ted Leahy and Me (Ryan Hadley) Good to see such a good Car count up there and a big thanks to Jim Hyde and the track crew for giving us such a good track after all the rain , it wasnt easy but it came around after a little while. Also a congrats to Keith Rice for His win in PRO eliminator driving His brothers car.
All in All it was another fun weekend in Maine and good times

Chris Rice
08-11-2013, 07:07 PM
As much as it sucks not being able to race, it was awesome to see my brother driving the crap out of my car all day, and takin home the change and trophy!! Taking out a bunch of Maine racers, and one of our own (Papa Ray) making his way into the final, then taking out the run off with the BOX car and the sled. Burp Burp all night!!!! Awesome job to my Brother Keith!!!! Congrats to Lil Bruso on his first CMDR win!!! I will say, Maine is far from what it use to be, Teddy had enough food to feed and army at the end of the night, but there was only a few troopers left when the lights went out. We even took the long 3 1/2 hour ride home @ 11:30 at night. Miss seeing the 15 foot fires of "more wood" burnig until the wee hours of the night after the burning rubber and win lights settle. Maybe next year, but all an all, good day, great weather, and good peeps as always!!