PDA

View Full Version : Cars of Summer Car Show

Craig Rice
06-11-2013, 07:25 AM
The Central Mass Drag Racers have been informed by the Cars of Summer Car Show in Worcester that they would like us to take part in their event. We have been told that we will have an area for the trucks and trailers. Ryan is going to head up the park with the person putting the event on and mark off a spot for the club and our cars. If anyone is interested please visit the website and register for this event. http://www.carsofsummer.com/Pages/default.aspx

Lionel Gendron
06-12-2013, 07:04 AM
Ryan, Craig, is the club going all of the dates, or is there one day we are showing up as a club.

Ryan Hadley
06-12-2013, 03:41 PM
Ryan, Craig, is the club going all of the dates, or is there one day we are showing up as a club.

Lionel Iam not sure on that yet I know Iam going to be there all day Thursday maybe a little bit Friday I will Check with Gary Cooper , Can I get a response to how many people are planning on going and bringing your cars so i can get an idea of how big an area we need to set up for CMDR

Chris Shays
06-13-2013, 10:33 AM
I'll be there, just not sure what day/days

Shawn Doucette
06-13-2013, 05:02 PM
I'm in Ryan. I was already planning on bringing the Cobra up for a day (the day was going to be based off the weather)

Donnie Wyman
06-20-2013, 02:48 PM
I'm going already got my 4 day pass I'm bringing my 39

Ryan Hadley
06-20-2013, 04:04 PM
Iam going to be contacting Gary Cooper to figure out were we will be parking the cars and trailers , i will let every one know when we figure out the spots , I wll be going on Thursday only but the club will most likely have the spot the whole weekend

Lionel Gendron
06-20-2013, 09:30 PM
Broken motor, not sure if it will be back together in time. If it is I will be there on Thursday.