PDA

View Full Version : The time has come winter is over!

Ryan Hadley
04-16-2013, 06:14 PM
This Saturday the 2013 season will begin and there is a lot to look forward to this season. With great pay outs and hopefully some great car counts this seasoon should be full of some fun and racing. The weather is up in the air but I have faith. This year schedule is exciting with three races at Lebanon Valley Dragway two more at Oxford Plains in Maine and the rest at New England Dragway. We thought it would be nice to mix it up a little. Who is going to come out on top this year will it be somebody new or a reigning past champ ? All and all I look forward to being able to be the President of this organization, racing and having fun. We have a lot of new members and I also look forward to getting the chance to race against them. Good luck everybody in 2013 be safe and have fun.

Steve Bonczyk
04-16-2013, 06:48 PM
[QUOTE=. Who is going to come out on top this year will it be somebody new or a raining past champ ? .[/QUOTE]

Who was this past year champion?

Craig Rice
04-16-2013, 08:09 PM
No one we need to worry about Steve, he will be to busy this year picking out a color for his brides maid dresses, hope to see you all Saturday.

Ryan Hadley
04-16-2013, 08:26 PM
Don't worry Craig Iam just going to Borrow yours from last year , yours was purple or pink I forgot?

SteveCampanale
04-17-2013, 07:52 AM
I think you guys should be figuring out what rain coat to wear this weekend.

Craig Rice
04-17-2013, 11:37 AM
No worries Steve I found Ryan's rain coat for him. http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51D9DS%2B%2BCnL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Steve Bonczyk
04-18-2013, 06:03 PM
I have half a bottle of Rain X left anyone wants to use it for this weekend let me know. The faster you go the better it works.