PDA

View Full Version : Points Race this weekend!

Andrea Adams
06-07-2017, 06:52 AM
Hey Drag Racers!! We have our next points race at New England Dragway this Saturday, June 10th. I don't want to jinx it, but weather forecast looks BEAUTIFUL. I hope it stays that way!

I wanted to update you on a few other times that I've followed up on…

The Ron Tarentino Car Show is on Sunday, June 18th, from 1pm-5pm at the Auburn Elks.
There is a $20/car minimum donation for the show and the proceeds will be donated to the Ronald Tarentino Jr. Memorial Scholarship Fund. I spoke to the show organizer, and there will NOT be a parade like last year. The parade requires a lot of assistance from police officers and they would like to be able to enjoy the show this year. They did offer that if racers arrive early (before 1pm), they are welcome to unload the drag cars at the Elks and then park the trailers in the parking lot across the street.

Cars of Summer Car Show is July 1-3, 2017 at Greenhill Park in Worcester. There is no free entry this year for bringing in a drag car. As a club, we receive a 10% discount if you mention CMDR on the registration. At this point, I am not planning on roping off a spot for our club like last year.

If you have any questions on anything, please let me know! See you Saturday!!