PDA

View Full Version : ETI March 30th@Central Mass Auto Auction

Ryan Hadley
03-07-2013, 02:57 PM
The club will be hosting a ETI @ Centrall mass auto auction Saturday March 30 time will be anounced closer to date.
As we creep closer to the 2013 season everybody is itching to go racing and the weather someday will be turning around , it seems as thouhgt all of our sponsors will be returing to help us out in 13 season.

Autowright Motor Co
North End Motors
Mathews truck service and towing
Westboylston Autoparts
HAAS INC.
Timbucktu RV superstore
along with a few new sponsors that I would like to thank for coming on would be
Brookside Equipment thank you Dan and Tim
and also Haffners will be sponsoring us with gas cards for the season

Make sure that all of your cert on safty eq. are up to date and your numbers are correct and written down for the ETI and that you have an up to date NHRA lic. and or Membership

This season we also have a lot of new Members joing and I would like to personaly welcome all of you and look forward to racing with you , welcome aboard and if you could please make the March meeting that would be great in order to go over rules regulations and how our organazation is run.

This season loooks very promising with a lot of good racers and diff mix to the schedule I look forward to running the organaztion again and it is my pleasure to be your president and if any members or new members have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me @ Rhadleyracin1284@Aol.com

Thank you all and see you at the March Meeting