PDA

View Full Version : Passing of Judith Ann Paglieroni-Dion

Stk1514
03-15-2016, 08:34 PM
Judith Ann Paglieroni-Dion of Worcester and formerly of Sudbury passed away surrounded by her family on March 11, 2016. She is survived by her devoted husband and best friend of 24 years, Alan E. Dion.

Born in Waltham July 15, 1963 she was the loving daughter of Joan Paglieroni and the late Julio "David" Paglieroni; beloved sister of David Paglieroni and his wife, Gina, Stephen Paglieroni; cherished aunt to Michael, Nicholas, Anthony, Enzo, Julie Paglieroni, Carey and Kaitlyn Countryman. Extended relatives include her parents-in-law, Priscilla Dion and late husband Harold Dion; brother-in-law, William Dion; sisters-in-law, Kathy Ryan and Karen Casey and their children, Bethany, Laura, Kristen and Caitlyn.

Judith Ann was a graduate of Hudson Catholic High School and Newbury College as well as the Rhode Island School of Photography and Design. She was employed for 10 years in the Administrative Office of the Walnut Hill School for the Arts in Natick. For the past 18 years she worked as Office Manager for Coach Road Insurance Agency in Sudbury. Her hobbies include reading autobiographies, puzzles, photography and rug hooking.

A funeral Mass will be held Thursday, March17, 2016 at 10:00 at Our Lady of Fatima Church, 160 Concord Road, Sudbury. Visitation will be Wednesday March 16, from 2:00-4:00 and 7:00-9:00PM at the Duckett-J. S. Waterman & Sons Home of Memorial Tribute, 656 Boston Post Rd., Rt. 20, Sudbury.

DavePags
03-23-2016, 01:26 PM
Thank you to all CMDR members for the beautiful flowers and for remembering us & my sister Judy at the time of her passing.

Special thanks to the board members who are always so thoughtful. Things like this just reassure me that I have made

the right decision to join this great club. Proud to know all of you, see you at the next meeting or the track.

Sincerely, Dave Paglieroni & Family