PDA

View Full Version : CMDR 20th Anniversary Race Result

Stk1514
08-23-2015, 06:51 AM
Congratulations to "Rapid" Ray Rice for his emotional win over Founder Jim "Bootlegger" Bombard at the Central Mass Drag Racers Association's 20th Anniversary Race at New England Dragway.

With a 50% chance of rain in the forecast, 58 Past & Present members made the "trek to the track" and shared in the LARGEST SINGLE DAY PAYOUT in the history of the club.

#1 Qualifier "Cool Breeze Racing's" Kevin "Skip" Lovings

Special Thanks to Past & Present Members along with Sponsors that $upported this event!

WHEELZUPRADIO
08-23-2015, 10:20 AM
Thanks for letting me part of the 20th year of CMDR.. I have put up a bunch of pictures from yesterday along with some videos.. www.facebook.com/wheelzupradio

Craig Rice
08-24-2015, 07:30 AM
What a great day, it is an honor to be apart of this club!!!

Lionel Gendron
08-24-2015, 05:55 PM
Yes Craig, I totally agree with you. I had a great time. Great turn out and great people. A big Thanks also to Cool Breeze Racing for all the food they put out, all on there own. Thanks guys!

Stk1514
08-29-2015, 06:50 AM
Just a Reminder to Thank and Support the Companies that provided $ponsorship to the CMDR 20th Anniversary Race

Badbu
08-29-2015, 06:52 PM
All of us in the southeast chapter are proud to be members of the central mass drag racers! The anniversary race was exciting, thrilling & emotional with the return of the bootlegger!! The competition was great throughout the club and not one drop of rain fell. It was the perfect day! I can't wait to see andrea's great pics of the day. The final round was a great matchup and congrats to Ray for going the distance. I look forward to the rest of the season and seasons to come.

Jan Richardson
09-05-2015, 07:19 AM
I had a great time racing at the 30th anniversary race. Proud to be a member of the southeast chapter central mass drag racers. The competition was outstanding and even though I broke out in the first round, I had a great time. Hoping to improve in the future. Big props to the winner Ray for going the distance. I hope we also thank our fabulous cook Tony for feeding the CMDR boys. He deserves much credit. He spent a lot of money for the food. Looking forward to rest of season and next year. My health is improving. Thanks to my doctors directions, I feel a lot better than I did before..................