PDA

View Full Version : orange dragstrip reunion

rick daigle
06-22-2015, 08:12 AM
a great turnout for cmdr on saturday with 18 cars on display another 9 members racing and the legendary GENE O NEIL on hand we had a huge gathering of members, friends,and supporters. the cookout was a great sucsess with chef hadley flipping burnout burgers and winners circle weeniers he never miss a shift and had the charcoal red lined all day i will be your asst.anytime buddy great job. two of our members battled their way thru a 26 car muscle car class to face each other in the final when the smoke cleared it was wayne farquhar taking the checkered flag over nick daigle @ the stripe i would to thank everyone that attended and donated their time and effort special thanks to JOHN AND KIM, MR.SIMPSON, PALMER PAVING, BROOKSIDE EQUIP. WARREN CLARK, STEVE MAGNATE, THE DRAG STRIP REUNION CREW GREAT JOB,AND EVERYBODY INVOLED THAT MADE THIS EVENT POSSIBLE THANK YOU

Craig Rice
06-22-2015, 09:51 AM
Great job everyone, sounds like it was a good time. Congrats to the winners and see you all at the next club race!

Stk1514
06-23-2015, 08:50 PM
a great turnout for cmdr on saturday with 18 cars on display another 9 members racing and the legendary GENE O NEIL on hand we had a huge gathering of members, friends,and supporters. the cookout was a great sucsess with chef hadley flipping burnout burgers and winners circle weeniers he never miss a shift and had the charcoal red lined all day i will be your asst.anytime buddy great job. two of our members battled their way thru a 26 car muscle car class to face each other in the final when the smoke cleared it was wayne farquhar taking the checkered flag over nick daigle @ the stripe i would to thank everyone that attended and donated their time and effort special thanks to JOHN AND KIM, MR.SIMPSON, PALMER PAVING, BROOKSIDE EQUIP. WARREN CLARK, STEVE MAGNATE, THE DRAG STRIP REUNION CREW GREAT JOB,AND EVERYBODY INVOLED THAT MADE THIS EVENT POSSIBLE THANK YOU

"Qudos" to Rick Daigle, as well, Rick did all the Running Around, Pricing, Shopping and all the Prep work for the cookout.
and a "Shout Out" to Rich Cosenza for the Coolers & Ice, and to Gary Coleman for surviving the "Dust" to sell Tee-shirts

Just a "tune-up" for the up-coming 20th Anniversary Race
"On the return Road"
Sg