PDA

View Full Version : Wheelz up radio fastest qualifier for the 20th anniversary race

WHEELZUPRADIO
03-06-2015, 08:23 AM
HI GUYS. MOST OF YOU DON'T KNOW ME. BUT MY NAME IS CHRIS BARNES AND I AM THE OWNER OF WHEELZ UP RADIO. WE ARE AN ONLINE WEEKLY RADIO SHOW DEDICATED TO SPORTSMAN DRAG RACING. WE ARE ON EVER WEDS AT 7PM EST. YOU CAN LISTEN TO OUR SHOW AND OUR POD CASTS AT WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM/WHEELZUPRADIO. ALSO, I AM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE WILL BE OFFERING 50.00 TO THE #1 QUALIFIER AT YOUR 20TH ANNIVERSARY EVENT THIS YEAR. I KNOW ITS NOT MUCH. BUT WE ARE A SMALL BUT GROWING OPERATION AND WANTED TO OFFER YOU GUYS SOMETHING. LOOKING FORWARD TO MAKING THE CMDR EVENTS THIS YEAR.

THANKS
CHRIS BARNES
WHEELZUPRADIO

wheelzuppics@yahoo.com

Craig Rice
03-06-2015, 08:28 AM
That is awesome news thank you very much Chris!!!

Steve Bonczyk
03-06-2015, 08:08 PM
Thanks for for offering prize money Chris. With the amount of snow we have the track will be having there opening day that weekend

SteveCampanale
03-07-2015, 07:17 AM
Thanks Chris every bit helps. Maybe when your show is nationally syndicated you can give the club some free advertising.

Stk1514
03-07-2015, 05:10 PM
Chris has hosted Ryan & Craig on his show last year and has agreed to have them on again prior to the 2015 Anniversary Race.
Chris will also be "chootin"pictures at select CMDR events @ NED in 2015

Thanks again to Chris & Tanya Barnes and Wheelz-Up Radio

WHEELZUPRADIO
05-01-2015, 02:13 PM
WHEELZ UP RADIO is Sponsored by a lot of great companies.. One in particular is California Car Cover Company.. We have decided that along with the 50.00 to the #1 Qualifier we will ad a little bit more and give #1 a California Car Duster along with the 50.00