PDA

View Full Version : Banquet Date

Craig Rice
01-11-2013, 04:51 PM
The annual Central Mass Drag Racers awards banquet will be held Febuary 23rd at the Chester Tuttle Post in Auburn Ma. starting with cocktail hour from 6-7pm and 7-11 for the awards and dancing. Cost will be $30 per person. Please remember to either bring a dessert or a raffle prize to be handed out throughout the night. Looking forward to this night as it is a fun night and a night out for eveyone.... The ticket info will be mailed soon and also the 2013 application will be also in there.

Bob Ackerman
01-23-2013, 08:23 AM
Craig,
Are we inviting the host track officials to the CMDR Annual Awards Banquet in February (like Joe, Nancy and Buddy from NED and Jim Hyde, John Sloan and Bob Bower from OPD and our VIP from LVD) ??? As a past board member I feel strongly that this tradition should carry on so that our club members get the opportunity to meet and greet the leadership of the tracks we frequent on a personal basis.

Has the Board had this discussion and approved it so that those invitations go out with some advance notice in their personal schedules? Maybe in the upcoming January monthly meeting on the 31st we can mention a donation from the members to go toward offsetting the $30/plate for the track officials. Just a thought

Swede

Ryan Hadley
01-23-2013, 02:48 PM
Bob , we are carrying on the tradition by inviting all of the track officials we will be mailing them there application , I know Craig has already contacted New England Dragway , I will contacting OPD and LVD

Craig Rice
01-24-2013, 07:45 AM
Swede, I like your thinking. I think we should bring that up at the next meeting. I have spoken to Joe when I was at the PRI Show in Florida and mentioned the banquet to him and he said as long as it didn't conflict with the NED Banquet he would be there.