PDA

View Full Version : November Meeting!

Ryan Hadley
11-30-2012, 02:06 PM
November Meeting

The CMDR Christmas Party will be held on December 20th @ 8pm at Hill Crest Country Club

There will be Pizza and an Eliminator $5.00 entry fee Winner R/U paid

There will also be gift certificate give aways for $50.00 to Westboylston Auto , TimbuckTu RV Superstore , Kaye Racing Products and Chartlton Performance

along with some other prizes.

There will be an Events commitee meeting Tuesday December 4th at 7:30Pm @Hill Crest Country Club Pizza will be provided.

Banquet and Renewal and new member apps will be going out in the mail after the first of the year.

If anybody knows any one that would like to be a potential sponsor for the 2013 racing please contact me and we can make something happen
There will be A lot of returning sponsors from last year and the more we get the better the payouts

The 2013 CMDR Calendar will be Available for purchase at the X-Mas Party for $20 a peice

I would like to thank all of the sponsors for the calendar

We had an Elimanator at last nights meeting 21 people entered at the End it was Jim Caswell and Ryan Hadley in the finals Jim taking the win along with Mike D. in the semi final spot Jim took home $150 Ryan took home $90 and Mike took home $65.00

Thank You Every body and I dont see you at The Christmas Party have a safe and Happy Holiday season and Happy New Year